Repairing or replacing your furnace or air conditioning unit can be a significant expense. When a problem arises unexpectedly, you might not be prepared to take on the cost of this repair or replacement. Smith and Willis offers free, no-obligation estimates for your furnace repair needs.
We understand that you want to get the best price on the service, without sacrificing quality. That’s why we’re willing to offer estimated costs up front so that you can make the best financial decision for your heating needs. There’s no obligation to use us for your heating repairs, but if you do choose our talented team, you can rest easy knowing the cost of the service. We won’t surprise you with hidden fees or costs; instead, we focus on honest and open communication from the start of your job to the finish.
Choosing a New Heating Unit
When you decide, along with our technicians’ input, that you require a new furnace, you should consider several important factors:
- Efficiency: Choosing an energy-efficient unit might cost more upfront, but it can result in significant savings in the long run. Plus, many energy-efficient units include rebates to encourage these environmentally friendly purchases.
- Size: Make sure the size of your unit is appropriate for your home. Our technicians can help you choose the right size unit for your square footage. Simply put, bigger isn’t always better.
- Experience: Choose an experienced technician to install the unit. This isn’t a task to try to do yourself. In addition to HVAC repairs in Lakewood Colorado, our team can help install new heating units and ensure they operate optimally.
Caring for Your New Unit
Once you have invested in a new HVAC unit, you want to extend its life and improve its efficiency. A few simple strategies can ensure you properly care for your new unit, resulting in improved airflow, heating, and cooling in your home.
- Change the filters. Dirty, clogged, or blocked filters inhibit airflow, which can decrease the efficiency of your unit. If you feel like your home isn’t cooling properly, check the air filters, and replace them when you see dust and debris.
- Sign up for regular maintenance. Smith and Willis’ maintenance program ensures that your unit is always operating in good working order. We’ll check fluid levels, look for leaks, inspect electrical terminals, and much more.
Work With Us
Ready to get started? Give us a call today for air conditioner or furnace repair Lakewood CO. We’re ready to serve you!