Air Conditioning & Cooling Services
Denver isn’t known for its high summer temps, but residents know that there are days where the temperature will spike and Denver air conditioning service is needed. That’s where Smith & Willis Heating & Air Conditioning comes in. We offer a broad range of HVAC services to ensure all of your indoor comfort needs are met:
- Furnace and AC Installation
- Duct Sealing
- Whole-House Humidifiers and Air Filtration
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Air Balancing
- Nexia Home Intelligence
Don’t hesitate to call us at any time if you’re having issues with your cooling system. We look forward to serving you – contact us today!
What Makes Us Different
From new system installation to maintenance and air conditioner repair in Denver, we have a solution for you and your indoor comfort. As the leading AC company in town, we go above and beyond the competition:
- We offer a unique guarantee – Our exclusive written guarantee: “If at any time during the first year of installation you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service, or our people, we will remove the system and cheerfully refund the entire amount of the contract within 30 days of your request.”
- We have years of experience – We’ve been in business, serving the area’s home and business owners since 2002.
- Our services and specialty – Our team specializing in the design, engineering, and installation of complete comfort systems for businesses and homes.
- Our team of experts – Smith & Willis technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified and are qualified to address any cooling issue you’re having.
We offer high quality products – As a Trane comfort Specialist, we provide our customers with quality Trane equipment and products for installation and service.
Is It Time to Replace My Air Conditioner?
If you’re considering AC replacement in Denver and aren’t sure it’s the right time, contact the professionals at Smith & Willis Heating & Air Conditioning. We will take a look at your current system and weigh to pros and cons of both continued service versus replacement so you can pick the best option. The cost of operation and continued maintenance and repairs will be compared to the much lower cost of operation of a new and energy efficient system, coupled with the cost of installation. The air quality a new system can produce will be much better than an older system, so that may weigh heavily in favor of getting a new system. To speak with one of our team members or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.
Troubleshooting Your Air Conditioning System before Replacement
Always know that an expert Air Conditioning Technician from Smith and Willis is just a phone call away. We are ready to assist in any air conditioning issue you may have.
There are, however, some quick and easy solutions you can try on your own. Below is a list of common issues, causes and remedies for HVAC systems.
- You may have a tripped circuit breaker in your home
- Your thermostat may be off or set incorrectly
- Your indoor unit is running, but the outdoor unit is not
First course of action
- Check your home circuit breaker box
- Check to make sure your thermostat is on and set to cool
- Air coming through your vent will be warm. Check temperature setting
- Reset circuit breaker
- Reset thermostat to your desired temperature
- Contact Smith and Willis. In the meantime, try turning off your thermostat for 1–3 hours to see if it will reset
Download our Troubleshooting Guide.
If you are unable to find a solution, please know that we are just a phone call away. Smith and Willis Trained Technicians can usually diagnose an issue in relatively short order!
Call (303) 688-4487 today.